Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello From the Ottawa Valley!

KwaziCat

Lairian
Hi all :)

We got our new (and first!) sphynx kitten yesterday. He is 3.5mo male named Kwazi, white and orange with the coolest ringed tail, super cute, playful and snuggly! I've never seen a cat get so affectionate so quickly! Looking forward to learning more about the breed!

KC

P.S. I tried to attach a photo, but my phone wouldn't let me.

Heidi58

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! Congratulations, you will love having a sphynx in your family!

This is the right place to come if you want to learn more about the breed, I have learned so much in the 6 weeks since I joined. Everyone is really friendly, too, so don't be shy about asking questions,

I look forward to seeing pictures of Kwazi once you get the phone thing figured out.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi all :)

We got our new (and first!) sphynx kitten yesterday. He is 3.5mo male named Kwazi, white and orange with the coolest ringed tail, super cute, playful and snuggly! I've never seen a cat get so affectionate so quickly! Looking forward to learning more about the breed!

KC

P.S. I tried to attach a photo, but my phone wouldn't let me.

Hello and welcome to the Lair. Stick around and join us often and you will learn a world of goodness. :Smile:
Kwazi sounds beautiful.

NatalieL

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! :ThumbsUp: I just got my boy a week ago. I'm already so in love. I can't wait to see pics!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @KwaziCat and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Congrats on your new sphynx addition! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! (y)

Back